We can help you create dishes that meet specific dietary requirements, incorporate more sustainable ingredients and meet consumer demands for health without compromising the taste of the meal.
Importantly, the SPE team can work with any cuisine and respects a chef’s culinary vision and creativity so that dishes evolve out of his/her inspiration. We can provide:
- Healthy recipe development and menu balancing that considers more than just calories, saturated fat and sodium. SPE examines over 20 nutrients to evaluate the overall balance of a dish
- Healthy menu descriptions that highlight healthy, nutrient dense and sustainable components of dishes
- Training for staff to help diners identify dishes that may be more appropriate for their special dietary needs
- Enhancing of a dish – maximizing the overall nutritional impact of a dish through thoughtful ingredient selection, careful portioning and strategic combinations of foods that are more nutritious when eaten together than separately.
Find out about our other services:
- Strategic Nutritional Analysis
- Legislative Compliance
- Allergen and Gluten-free Expertise
- Nutrition and Sustainability Assessment
To find out more about our foodservice consulting services, please fill out the contact form on this page or call Mei Dickerson, VP Business Development, at +1.646.553.3814.
For more information about our recipe and menu development services, please contact us using the form below:
Thank you for your submission. Please expect a response from our team within the next few days.
VP, Culinary Nutrition and Sustainability